Search This Blog

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Keep on Rockin Me Baby Original

Steve Miller is certainly one of my favorites from the 70's and here he is back in the day. I went to a lot of concerts when I was young and Steve was one of them. Back in the late 70's I sat FRONT ROW in his concert in Austin and was about 6 feet away from the front of the stage.That was when Steve just became popular and I had really never heard any of his songs. A friend of mine had extra front row tickets and wanted to sell the to me. I thought he may be ripping me off. Who is Steve Miller? Are you sure this guy will be good? I laugh every time I think i almost turned down front row to Steve Miller. It was an awesome concert. Boz Skaggs was the front runner for the concert. Not too shabby right?

Rockin me Baby will be our opening song at Farr Best Theater! I hope we can pull it off as rockin as this.

No comments: